Chauntel McKenzie, my high-school friend and founder of the PowHer Network, has challenged people to list 8 goals they are trying to accomplish before 2018. I have accepted this challenge and list them here for accountability. I encourage you to join me in accepting Chaun’s challenge to crush the last 1/6 (one sixth) of 2017. One of my favorite fitness quotes is
On the last mile, when your legs are tired and your lungs are burning, GET ANGRY. Get pissed off about being tired and then run faster.
I can think of no better way to celebrate Chaun’s launch of her first book, PowHER Playbook: 7 Power Plays to Design Your Most Ideal Life, than saying, “I’m ready to run seriously fast with you into 2018.” Get in on Chaun’s mission to empowHER women all over the world by ordering “The Power Playbook” today. Order book HERE.
The following are my 8 Goals I intend to accomplish before 2018:
- Write at least 2 blog post per week (16 before end of year)
- RE-Organize any drawers, cabinets, spaces at home that are cluttered.
- Write and publish at least one full meal plan for a week which includes grocery list, prep time and recipes.
- Create a preliminary 2018 budget for Jackie Unfiltered.
- Film at least one cooking video for Jackie Unfiltered YouTube Channel.
- Create at least one Jackie Unfiltered Pinterest Graphic according to the suggestions Pinterest laid out in its last webinar
- Workout at least 40 times for at least 30 mins/day which is 5x per week.
- Email at least 2 Jackie Unfiltered newsletters using Mail Chimp to my network.
Join Chaun’s challenge and commit to accomplishing 8 manageable goals before 2018? Let’s be accountable for each others’ success! As always, thank you for stopping by Jackie Unfiltered. Cheers to Thursday, better known as #FridayJr, and leaping into 2018 wih both feet solidly planted!